Monday, December 27, 2010

Mountain Glory

Driving through the mountains of Eastern B.C. and the whole of Alberta, I have witnessed only a glimpse the beauty that our God in Heaven has placed before us. Mountains overlain with snow, the sun glistens off the tips and massive clouds hover over head. The vastness of the canyons and splendor of mountains have caused me to think on the glory of God. He has created a world that is beyond belief, yet this is nothing compared to his glory and magnificence. Why would God give such beauty to a people he knew would reject him and his laws, a people that would deny him and spit in his face. It's because He loves us. Why? You might ask, and I would tell you I don't know. It is a mystery I will never understand. Even though I cannot comprehend this love that is so grand, I cannot help but think, if this vast universe that is so majestically exquisite was created in six days, how beautiful our Final dwelling place will be which God has been building for at least two thousand years. I will forever be in awe and amazement over the love, care and gift of beauty which God has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment